Friday, August 30, 2013

Location Goal: Mozzaroma

Levels 40-64

The Goals are:

Serve 2500 Customers:  Rewards 10 star tokens
Serve 225 orders of Parmesan:  Rewards 15 star tokens
Serve 60 Calzones:  Rewards 25 star tokens















































The Parmesan is something that the customer will ask for in addition to their food orders.  The order is not considered served unless you give them the Parmesan.  You can see this with the food that they are ordering.  The customers would want Parmesan on their pasta order which could be a variety of Penne or Spaghetti. They ask for it in random so it is difficult to point out the specific levels.  A good tip would any level where they serve Penne and Spaghetti dishes.

So far, here is a list of Levels that serve Calzones:

Levels 52, 53, 54, 57, 59, 60, 62, 64,

Update:  Level that serves Parmesan (contributed by reader Victoria Lima)

Level 47

15 comments:

  1. 47 is the best level I found to serve Parmesan. I serve about 4-5 parmesans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria Lima! I had a hard time trying to find out which level serves parmesan more. Very useful info! I will update.

      Delete
    2. I serve up to 9 parmesan in level 41, it's a short one but almost everybody asks for parmesan

      Delete
  2. The best place I find the Parmesan is level 49. Level 47 I only got the option with cheese pizza, and it's a timed level. Level 49 is the revolving door, where you go as long as you can until you've lost 4 people. I can get anywhere from 15,000 to 40,000 coins playing it once, which means I get lots of customers that give me lots of opportunities to pass out the blasted cheese for the goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not anymore. They must have changed something, because the customers lose patience like crazy in 49 now.

      Delete
    2. But level 57 still works to get over 20.000 in cash what means many costumers

      Delete
  3. i agree too, but its really tired get goals of the Serve 2500 and the 225 orders of Parmesan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm tired of these, too! In the game I'm up to Level 398 but my Mozzaroma goals are still unfulfilled. I play 49 when I don't have enough ingredients for my current levels. But boy is it boring! At least it's good for getting money... :/


      Malori, it's not paramount but you might want to update your original post again to suggest 49 for Parmesan as it also works for the (ridiculous) Serve 2500 goal and to earn lots of extra money (assuming people don't read down to the comments, which have already noted this point.)

      Delete
  4. Hoe do you get into Mozzarama?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep playing levels til you get there! :) Shouldn't take too long, it's early in the game.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Even I have been wondering about the Parmesan goal, but i think level 63 is the best to get many of them at once.. It's that level in which 7 people need to go out, without their food in order to end the level.. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best one I've found as well! Plus you can serve a lot for the overall customer served goal

      Delete