Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New things at Little Wok

One of the customers in this level is a monk.  After he gets his order, he will leave a fortune cookie.  The fortune cookie can be good or bad.  It may give you coins or take away your coins.  So it is up to you to pick it up.  So far, it has given me 100 coins and deducted 50 and 10 coins.

The rice is a new thing in this location.  You will have to buy the rice cooker at the beginning of this location goal, at level 190.  Just turn it on and the rice will automatically cook.  You also have to buy the deep fryer and a wok. 



1 comment:

  1. The most coins deducted from me was 100, and the most I got was 500. I usually get around 200 so it is worth picking up. I think I saw the monk drop a fortune cookie or two in Albuqueso, but it's not common there. XD

    ReplyDelete